Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sex Toy in Eve & Stevie J Sex Tape

OK. We all have had boyfriends or girls friend take pictures or videos of us when we were naked or having sex. It is also a given that ex-boyfriends or ex ex-girlfriends can show the sex tapes or pictures to other people so R&B diva Eve, you just have to chill!

You may know Eve from her musical career, or from Barbershop and UPN’’s Eve, or even the Super Bowl Pepsi commercial showing how fans can win free songs via iTunes.

Eve is not a stranger to sex and posing nude for money as she was once a stripper and has had previous difficulties with nude photos being circulated, but friends say this new released sex tape of her having sex with a sex toy is another matter all together.

This Monday afternoon in a popular Web site and linked by gossip, music and sex blogs, a less than 30 second sex tape showed Eve and ex boyfriend Bad Boy Entertainment producer Stevie J playing with a dildo while he was jerking off. She was only 21 when the tape was made which is dated Nov. 20, 1999.

You really can’t see Stevie J’s face because his arm blocks the shot but you can see Eve’s face real clearly twice for a few seconds. You can hear her sighing and groaning as they both jam the dildo sex toy in her pussy but he is pretty quiet.

What I want to know is why would she be using a white dildo when there are so many great black dildos out there?

It seems that the dildo she was using was the 8 inch standard $29.95 Dong.

You know even a white girl like me has had a black cock in me a few times and I have a few black dildos and sex toys I take out every now and then for a change of pace. I do find that when I masturbate alone that I usually have my eyes shut anyhow so I guess it doesn’t matter too much whether I am using a black sex toy or not.

My favorite black dildo sex toy is the Bam Realistic Dildo which is a 12 inch thick 100% realistic black thunder cock. I really don’t want to use anything much bigger than that as it is more than enough to handle.

I watched the tape many times and even though I have used the 8 inch standard $29.95 Dong I personally can’t say for sure that what it is but 2 people I know who own sex toy stores swear that that’s what it was because of the shape of the dildo. I mean what did they do, take a dildo print of the sex toy? If I was her I would use the Mr. Marcuss 9 Incher anyhow as this dildo is a pretty advanced sex toy and is just a little more, but the way it was built and how it feels inside me makes it worth it.

According to Eve’s spokeswoman ”This is a personal tape that was made years ago with her boyfriend of over two years. The fact that a private moment is being made public is a violation, and we would hope that people would respect her privacy as they would their own.

Legal action has been taken to have it removed immediately.” and word is she hired a private investigator as Eve can”t figure out how this sex tape with sex toys got out and her ex Stevie J. says he has nothing to do with it. He is also ”horrified” because he has kids. Big freaking deal! Without sex he would have those kids!

Well by now I think you want to see the movie for yourself so you better click on it fast before it gets taken down by her lawyers. You can see the Eve Stevie J Sex Tape with sex toys here. (sorry the link was removed)

The funny this is Eve is all uptight about going after those who released her sex tape and going the legal route when only a short time ago the Wilhelmina modeling agency sued Eve for breach of contract. The suit, filed June 27 in New York State Supreme Court, does not specify damages.

Eve has a ”pit bull in a skirt” image. Isn’t it nice to see that skirt ripped off and a dildo shoved up her pussy instead?

Girls...keep your sex tapes, nude pictures and sex toys locked up!

No comments: