Sunday, June 26, 2005

To Busy Even for Sex!

Sorry everyone, this is my first year grading papers and I have been so overwhelmed at how much work it is. Some nights I have lain naked in bed for hours trying to fall asleep and my mind keeps racing and seeing names and dates from my student’s papers.

Sometimes I wish I was more like a guy. They can masturbate and as soon as they cum - bam - they fall right asleep.

I on the other hand can buzz my vibrator to my hearts delight and I will cum like a freight train but either I still want more or I end up raiding the fridge.

Between grading papers I just haven’t had the time to try and new toys but I can report that Gary did get the attachment to the Remote control sex toy (you can read about the remote control sex toy here.) and he claims he feels way better than he expected and Shauna was embarrassed to tell me too much but she said it added a whole new dimension to the ultimate cyber sex toy.

Well I have to get back to work but I promise to post more!

No comments: