Friday, August 19, 2005

I Don't Hate You, I Have Just Been Too Busy!

I haven’t been writing because I don’t love you anymore, I just have not had the time! Wait until you hear what I have been doing!

It’s been rough the past 2 weeks: a fun and exciting trade show for adult products and internet sites, back to school teaching, a new boyfriend come and already gone, and a now for the big news: I just opened my own Lingerie Store!

I am so excited about this new store. I spent forever checking out various lingerie companies and hundreds and hundreds of styles. I tried on so many different styles and sizes we needed a video camera log to keep track of it all! From the cutest teddy to the sexiest body stocking, mini dresses, pantyhose, camis, you name, I wore it! Well the store is now up and running and fully stocked with even more on the way in.

It has always been a dream of mine to be in the fashion industry and I must say I have an eye for what is sexy so selling lingerie is a natural. It felt so good to put on sexy clothes and act out in all of my new outfits, it was such a turn on! I am even thinking of getting some wigs for a little fantasy role playing I would love to try.

For now my Lingerie Store only has lingerie and sexy clothes but I am working with some suppliers of some body jewelry like nipple rings, belly rings, tongue rings and clit rings. I even have some special ”personal massagers” picked out to have in my store by the end of September that not only work like a champ to release any little bit of stress you have in your body. Some specials love oils, message kits and sex education and instructional books will be there for your shopping pleasure as well.

What makes you feel sexy? I want to know! Do you want to see me carry costumes and role playing props? Body paint? Tell my your fantasies!

No comments: